I honestly cannot believe it’s June already although it does mean I turn 25 this month! Wow that makes me feel old…
Anyway I have been loving a few things this month and cannot wait to share them with you! 🙂
1. Bourjois healthy mix foundation gel – Wow this foundation for a high street brand is amazing! I would say its medium coverage and it smells gorgeous as well. I think I am going to dedicate a full blog post to reviewing this one.
2. Too Faced Natural Palette – I have been wanting to buy this for quite sometime and I impulsively bought this recently and I am really impressed with the texture and pigmentation of the shadows.
3. Urban Decay De Slick Make Up Setting Spray – Previous to buying this I was a MAC Fix + fan and I have to say this tops it for me it’s really does make my make up last all day long and I get really oily skin especially in my T-zone area.
4. Sigma Flat Top Kabuki Brush F80 – As I said in my Brush Cleaning Revelation blog I splurged on the Sigma kabuki brush set a few months ago and this has been my favourite brush for applying my foundation recently! It gives such a lovely finish and really buffs in my foundation nicely.
5. Elf brow gel – I never used to set my eyebrow powder but since we had a few sunny days this month I thought I better start or I would be faced with melting eyebrows in the sunshine which isn’t a good look. This was inexpensive and works really well makes my eyebrows stay all day even if its hot! Only downside is that like all clear brow gels it doesn’t stay clear very long eww! :).
6. Essie French Affair – I have been wearing this on my nails alot this month it’s opaque, long lasting and is such a pretty colour prefect for spring/summer.
What products have you been loving this month?
Any recommendations or requests for blog posts then let me know! 🙂
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!
Hope you have a wonderful day!