Hello Guys and Dolls!
Its Friday evening! I hope you have all had a great week!
I thought I would do a blog with swatches and my opinions of the colours I have collected so far! 🙂
Disclaimer: This is not meant to brag in any way this is just the colours that I have collected so far and some swatches etc to help you if you’re looking for new colours to add to your collection or if your just interested in what the MAC eye shadows look like.
So I have 10 colours so far and here is my palette:
In this blog I will show you each colour close up and a swatch of each colour as well. All info about prices and where to purchase will be at the bottom of this page.
1. All That Glitters – This has to be the most used eye shadow from this palette. It is a gorgeous champagne colour which is a Veluxe Pearl. I use this colour all over my lid.
2. Woodwinked – I absolutely love this colour, It’s a beautiful antiqued gold Veluxe Pearl. I love to use it in my crease with All That Glitters on my lid I think they work really well together. Although this colour is very versatile so you can use it however works best for you.
3. Espresso – This is a good staple colour to have its a Matte brown colour. I use it mainly for my outer V (outer corner) of my eye.
4. Mulch – Another beautiful colour. This one looks a lot darker in the pan and once applied it’s a bronze/brown colour. This one is a Velvet finish and I used it mostly in my crease but it can be used many ways depending on the look you want.
5. Brule – This a beige Satin finish colour. I think this is my least favourite of the colours I have, I think it’s because the colour is very similar to my skin tone so I don’t see much colour pay off when I wear it. I bought this one to use a highlight colour.
6. Cranberry – I mentioned this one in my November Favourites blog. I love this colour during the winter months, it is a red Frost colour. I pack this colour on to my lid and it works really well with Twinks in the crease.
7. Satin Taupe – This is a beautiful taupe colour with almost a silver shimmer to it, It’s a Frost finish. I like to wear this all over my lid with Sketch in my crease for a night-time look.
8. Twinks – This is a brown Veluxe Pearl colour, I find that to get depth from this colour it does require a bit more work as in to keep adding and blending the colour to get the deeper brown colour. I tend to use this one more in my crease.
9. Shroom – This is the best highlight colour in my palette at the moment. It’s a shimmery beige Satin finish colour. I use this as my brow highlight and inner corner colour.
10 . Sketch – This is a burgundy Velvet finish colour. As I said above I love to use this one in my crease with Satin Taupe on my lid.
I do really love MAC eye shadows they are very pigmented and they have such a huge range of colours.
Where to buy:
You can buy the Pro Palette at MAC it’s the 15 insert pro eyes hadow palette that I have RRP £6.50.
The eye shadows to go in the palette are the Pro Palette Refill Pan eye shadows that can be purchased from MAC RRP £10.00 per eyeshadow approx 1.5g.
You can also buy the eye shadows individually in pots instead of having a palette from MAC RRP £12.00 per eye shadow approx 1.5g.
You may be able to find these products at different places depending on where you live.
What eye shadow shades do you like?
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!