Hello Guys and Dolls!
If you follow my blog then you may remember last month I started Wishlist Wednesday! This is where I list a few things that are on my wishlist. It’s not that I will be able buy all or any of these things that month but a girl can dream! 🙂
If you didn’t see last months Wishlist Wednesday Click Here.
1. Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush – I love the look of these blushes and I have heard so much about them! I haven’t ever tried Tarte as a brand and I would love to test their products especially the blush. I don’t think they are widely available in the UK either (Typical! :)).
2. Too Faced Natural Eyes Kit – I have been wanting this for a very long time! I think this will be on my birthday list this year. The kit has such amazing blendable colours, they are so pigmented and creamy! Love This!
3. Bedhead Superstar Blow Dry Lotion – In my Christmas Haul I showed you the Bed Head Party Girl set I got for Christmas which I have been loving so I really want to try more of the Bed Head range. My friend recommended this to me for adding volume! :).
4. Tweezerman Stainless Steel Cuticle Scissors – I know this may seem a bit strange but I don’t actually own any cuticle scissors so I think these would be a welcomed addition to my collection.
5. Ciate Love Me Oil Cranberry Cuticle Oil – I also do not own any cuticle oil and I haven’t ever tried any either. This one seems to be a good one to try, and I love cranberry scents!
What is on your wishlist?
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!