It’s that time of the month again! December has been and gone already and we are in to the New Year! Its gone by so quickly! I hope you all had a great festive season and New Year whatever you were doing!
I have 10 favourite things for you again this month.
1. MAC 217 Brush: I have been loving this brush this month. I bought it a few months ago, I think it is the best crease brush for me its the perfect size for me to work colour in to my crease. I have been using it a lot this month for my holiday and everyday looks.
2. Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover Gel: I think this is a fabulous product. I use it once a week during my manicure, I apply a small amount to each of my cuticles and leave it for a few minutes it makes it easier to push my cuticle back and removes excess cuticle.
3. Revlon Lip Butter Candy Apple: I absolutely love this colour, Its been a big part of my make up looks this month. If you haven’t seen it I did a review on the Revlon Lip Butters recently.
4. My Roly Poly: I have been wearing my hair up in a bun so much this month I love wearing my hair in a high bun at the moment and this makes it really simple to create a sleek look.
5. Revlon Colorstay 24H Foundation Combination/Oily Skin in Natural Beige: I have previously been a MAC foundation fan and after hearing so much about this foundation on YouTube I decided to give it a go. I am so beyond impressed I am in love with this foundation. I will be doing a review on it soon so check back for that! 🙂
6. Thierry Mugler Alien EDP: I have had this for years but this has been my go to fragrance of the month. It is quite a heavy/strong fragrance so it’s not to everyone’s taste.
7. OPI You only Live Twice from the Skyfall collection: This is a beautiful deep pink glitter polish that I purchased along with a few others from the Skyfall collection and this is my favourite.
8.9.10.Bed Head Colour Goddess: I purchased this set to try the Bed Head hair care range as I haven’t tried it before, The set contains the colour goddess: Shampoo, Condiditoner and Leave in Conditioner Spray.So far I am impressed it smells like caramel and it does seem to help my colour stay in at the moment. I am probably going to review it properly when I have been using it for a little longer! 😀
What have your favourites been this month?
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!