3) What’s your favorite holiday drink?
Without a doubt hot chocolate with marshmallows!
4) Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
Now up until about a week ago I would have said Candy cane purely because I have always disliked gingerbread. Then last weekend I tried this cute Christmas tree gingerbread biscuit from Greggs and it was delicious so gingerbread men all the way! 🙂
5) What’s your favorite holiday/Christmas song?
Driving Home for Christmas by Chris Rea. It makes me feel so Christmassy and festive!
6) What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received?
Probably an electric shock game that I got from my step dad one year. It’s supposed to be a lie detector, It was a very strange thing to give a 6-year-old which is how old I was at the time!
7) Have you ever made a snowman?
Oh yes! Whenever I see snow I want to build a snowman! If we actually ever have snow this year where I live I will be building one! 🙂
8) What is your favorite winter fragrance?
I have so many but the ultimate would have to be Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely I don’t know what it is about it I just love it at this time of year.
9) What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
A new Pandora charm for my Pandora bracelet. I got given the bracelet as a present a few months ago and I love collecting all the charms I want! 🙂
10) What is most important to you about the holidays?
Spending time with family and friends. That’s the best bit for me! 🙂
Please feel free to copy this TAG and answer the questions yourself lets keep this fun holiday TAG going! 🙂
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!