I have seen Wishlist Wednesdays on other blogs, so from now on once a month on a Wednesday I will be blogging the things I would most like to buy! 🙂
1. Urban Decay NAKED basics palette – I believe this will be available in the UK around the 20th December at Debenhams, I am so beyond excited about this! I have the NAKED and NAKED 2 palettes and I use them all the time this looks like such a good palette for travelling and it has a good selection of colours, I really want this to add to my collection!
2. Stila Lip Glaze in Pink Lemonade – I havent ever tried any Stila products but I love the name of this lip glaze and think it would be fun to try!
L-R – Showgirl and Caberet
3. I have been REALLY wanting to try Ciate Paint Pots and these 2 shades are at the top of my wishlist!
4. I have heard really good things about this oil free primer from Laura Mercier. As I have combination skin my T-zone gets quite oily throughout the day, so would love to see if his helps.
And finally a fun festive one for my wishlist! 🙂
5. Super cute oatmeal reindeer hoodie from New Look! HA! I think this is so cute and I want to wear it on Christmas day! Even though I wouldn’t wear it again I just love the little antlers!
Hope you enjoyed my wishlist for this month!
What’s on your wishlist for December?
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!