Recently I have seen a lot of gift sets that I would love to receive for Christmas and as a makeup/beauty junkie I thought I would blog my finds so you can see them. It may even give you some inspiration for people you are buying for this holiday season!
I have picked 20 gifts that are £30 and under and I will link where you can buy them from.
Prices are from Low to High.
1. Minnie Mouse Body Polisher – £3.50 from Boots.com – I think this is an adorable stocking filler for any Minnie Mouse fan!
2. Umberto Giannini Beauty Secrets Drum – £10 from Boots.com – This is a great set to test these hair care products – The set contains: Beauty Secrets Pure Beauty Shampoo 75ml, Beauty Secrets Intense Beauty Conditioner 75ml, Beauty Secrets Catwalk Beauty Hairspray 30ml and a Pom Pom Hair Band.
3. Baylis and Harding Gingerbread Trio and Cosmetic Purse – £10 from Boots.com – What a cute cosmetic purse that comes with: Chocolate Chip Shower Crème (100ml), Sweet Gingerbread Body Wash (100ml) and a Vanilla Body Lotion(50ml).
4. Dove Go Fresh Pink Premium Gift – £10 from Boots.com – I absolutely love the Dove go fresh range, I am using the deodorant and shower gel from this set at the moment. It contains: Dove Revive Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Nourishing Body Wash (250ml), Dove Rebalance Plum and Sakura Blossom Nourishing Body Wash (250ml), Dove Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Scent Deodorant (150ml) and a Dove Regenerating Nourishment Hand Cream (75ml).
5. Champneys Bubble Heaven Collection – £16 from Boots.com – Perfect for Indulgence lovers – The set contains: Oriental Opulence Bubble Heaven (300ml), Mediterranean Bliss Bubble Heaven (300ml) and Distant Shores Bubble Heaven (300ml).
6. Sugar Plum Fairy Duo Gift Set – £16 from Boots.com – This is such a lovely gift set and the presentation box is adorable. The set includes: 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower gel and Bubble Bath and a Sugar Plum Fairy High- Gloss, High Flavour Lip Shine.
7. Clarins All About Lips Collection from – £18 from Boots.com – This set is perfect to pop in your handbag for touch ups during the day. Includes: Colour Quench Lip Balm in 02 Peach Nectar (7ml), Gloss Prodige in 04 Candy (2.5ml), Joli Rouge in 705 Soft Berry (1.5g) and Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in 01 Rose Shimmer (5ml).
8. Stila All Is Bright Lip Glaze 8 Piece Set – £18.50 from BeautyBay.com – I have wanted to try these Lip Glazes and this set is fab it contains 8 Lip Glazes total RRP £70!!! Shades included: Black Cherry, Sugar Plum, Jolly, Jingle, Holly, Splendour, Joy and Jack Frost.
9. High Flying Glosses Lip Gloss gift set – £19.50 from Benefit – This is the best way to try all of the ultra plush lip glosses as the set contains mini’s of all 6 shades: dandelion, dallas, sugarbomb, CORALista, bella bamba and hoola.
10. Smashbox Studio Pop For Lips – £21 from Boots.com – Smashbox is a brand that I haven’t really explored before and I think this set is really good value as it contains 5 glosses and they are limited edition!! Includes: Illume (pale nude with iridescence), Razzle (opalescent bright pink), Spiceberry (nude creamy pink), Star (nude) and Candy (bubblegum pink).
11. Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Kit – £22.95 from BeautyBay.com – This Treatment is so nourishing for your hair and what better way to try them! 🙂 The set contains: Healing Oil Treatment 30ml, Rejuvenating Shampoo 100ml and Deep Repair Hair Masque 100ml.
13. Debenhams Exclusive: Passport to Posh eye kit – £25 from Debenhams – This set is great for travelling! Set includes: BADgal lash deluxe mini, 3 powder shadows, Creaseless cream shadow/liner (r.s.v.p), Boi-ing (O2), Eye bright, Concealer brush and a Talent brush/fluff shadow brush.
14. Nails inc The After Party collection – £25 from Debenhams – Perfect for the winter months, these are all glitter polishes. Shades included: Disco Lane, Soho Street and Covent Garden Market.
15. Guilty Passions Lip Gloss kit in Nicely Nude – £25.50 from MAC – I love the box that this set comes in, Its a great way to try the MAC glosses as well. There are other colours available Cocktail Coral and Lavish Rose can also be found at MAC. Nicely Nude includes: Dazzleglass in Get Rich Quick, Dazzleglass Creme in Satin Slip and two Cremesheen Glass in Fashion Whim and Kiss Don’t Tell.
16. Urban Decay Smoked 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Set – £26 from House of Fraser – This set is great value you get 6 of the eye pencil’s I’m not sure if there are full size. Zero from this collection is my all time favourite black eye liner it’s so creamy and stays in place all day! Shades included: Smog, Mainline, Uzi, Empire, Zero and Demolition.
17. Crescent row limited edition set – £29.50 from Benefit – I have been wanting to try the Crescent row EDT’s for months and again its a great way to try 4 of them out! Scents included: laugh with me LeeLee, my place or yours Gina, ring my Bella and see & be seen Sasha.
18. Too Faced Little Black Book Of Beauty – £30 exclusive to BeautyBay.com – Again Too Faced is a brand I have been wanting to try but can never decide what to buy first! So as this set contains: Highlighter in Candlelight, Bronzer in Light Bronze, Blush in Coral Shimmer, Blush in La Vie En Rose, Lip Cream in Pink, Deluxe Lash Injection Mascara in Black, 12 Eye shadows in: Light Beige Shimmer, Matte Ivory, Light Pink Champagne, Brown Shimmer, Nude Sparkle, Copper, Mauve, Olive Green, Warm Bronze Sparkle, Taupe, Purple Shimmer, Black Sparkle and a Mirror it’s perfect!
19. Sheer Sanctuary Indulgence – £30 from Boots – Pure indulgence with this Sanctuary Spa set! Set contains: Body Wash (250ml), Foaming Bath Soak (250ml), Body Scrub (200ml), Salt Scrub (60g), Body Butter (300ml), Body Lotion (75ml), Luxury Bath Float (75ml), Intensive Rescue Heel Balm (75ml), Re-usable Vanity Case (approximately 30x16x16cm), and a Shower Cap.
20. Clinique Lotta Colour Set – £30 from Boots.com – Again this is such a great way to try there Clinique Chubby Stick’s. Shades included: Richer Raisin, Bulky Blossom, Chunky Cherry, Oversized Orange and Super Strawberry.
Disclaimer: All the sights that I have seen these gifts on are linked in the description of each gift, there may be other places you can purchase these gifts at different prices. I do not own the rights to the pictures used in this blog and the pictures are linked to the sights I got them from.
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog! I hope this blog gave you some ideas for Christmas gifts or just some treats for yourself! 🙂