Wow I cannot believe its December tomorrow! So that must mean it’s time for my first favourites blog! I am so beyond excited to share this with you!!
I have 10 favourites to share with you.
1. Nicole by OPI nail polish from the Kardashian Kollection in the shade Hard-Kourt Fashionista. I absolutely love this colour, I discovered this polish this month it looks quite brown in the bottle but when applied its more of a dark brown with a tint of red. It’s perfect for this time of year.
2. Bella Bamba Ultra Plush lip gloss from Benefit. I cannot say enough about this gloss seriously! It smells amazing feels amazing and has gives a really subtle red colour to your lips! I will be doing a review on the Benefit ultra plush lip glosses that I have soon so watch out for that! 🙂
3. MAC Creme D’Nude Lipstick, This is a Cremesheen finish that I actually got for Christmas 2011 in one of the holiday sets from MAC hence the white packaging, It came with a lip gloss and lip pencil in the set as well. I have been using this a lot this month it is so smooth and creamy, I really love a dramatic eye with a nude lip at the moment.
4. Where would I be without my Vaseline Lip Therapy (wait does that rhyme!?) I am so reliant on this during the winter months I have such an obsession with keeping my lips soft!
5. Now if you have seen my previous blog on the Benefit Hervana blusher then you will know I use it non stop! So this month I thought I would go back to my MAC powder blush as it’s a little darker and I have fallen in love with it again. It’s a warm pink colour that goes really well with my skin tone.
6. MAC eye-shadow in the shade Cranberry – This is a Frost eye shadow in a reddy plum colour, I absolutely love this for Fall/winter and I have been wearing it so much recently! I apply it all over my lid and usually use it with a brown colour like Twinks or Mulch in my crease.
7. Oh my Goodness I am completely in love with the Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely this month! I have a real mix of perfumes that are a range of prices as well but I have used this so much this month. Its inexpensive which is fab, It’s quite strong smelling, I didn’t actually like this at first but once I sprayed it on myself it smelt so much better and lasts throughout the day.
8. When it gets cold my hands start to suffer unfortunately! 😦 This is a life saver and I have been using it every night without fail this month and then as and when I need it during the day. It smells amazing, absorbs really well and isn’t greasy.
9. If you follow me on Twitter you may have seen me tweet about splurging on a beauty blender this month. So I have been using it for about a week now and I am so impressed. My foundation applies evenly and gives it that “flawless finish”. I previously used the cosmopolitan blend perfection sponge and I will be doing a blog comparing the two soon so watch out for that.
10. Last but not least is the TRESemme Dry Shampoo in the translucent formula. Now I used to have blonde hair and used the Batiste Dry shampoo between washes which was fine but when I dyed my hair brown/red earlier this year I couldn’t use it any more because of the powder residue. I tried so many different brands and gave up really, Then I found this! It smells so fresh and doesn’t leave any powder residue its perfect for me to use in between washes as I wash my hair every other day! 🙂
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I hope you enjoyed reading my favourites for this month.
What are your favourites for this month?