This is a really handy kit and it comes with:
- Boi-ing medium concealer.
- Alabaster pink base shadow.
- Cocoa shimmer contour shadow.
- Rich chocolate brown liner shadow.
- Two small brushes for application.
- Step-by-step professional makeup lesson booklet.
- A handy mirror for application on the go.
There are so many looks that you can do by applying the eye shadows in different ways.
One of my favourite ways to use this kit is:
Prime your eye with your selected primer. Sweep the base shadow all over your and apply some to the brow bone to highlight.
Apply contour shadow all over the lid on top of the base colour.
Apply the liner colour along the upper and lower lash line and outer v of the eye blending colour slightly in to the crease as well.
I then used a brown liner to frame the look in the outer corner of the eye and apply mascara to finish the look.
Any Beauty Kits you recommend?